Sunday 8 October 2017

Emotional Entrances

Question:                                                                          8/10/2017

Emotional Entrances 

a) Explain one moment where you are using body language in an obvious way to indicate your emotional reaction to the situation. (What are you doing exactly and why?) 

When it was the first time to walk into the Big Brother House and it was a shock for me and my character is a person who is in love or obsessed with how she must look and how others look and judges them by their outside (like their cloths, hairstyle, if their makeup is done correctly etc..) So for that moment I was in a shock which means i opened my mouth slightly but i was always playing with my hair but also seeming shocked. I did this to show  my character is self obsessed but at the same time express my emotions.

b) Write an honest response in character of how you feel about one of the other people you have just met in the house. 

I thought that they were all different and most of them didn't even have a taste in fashion and I have problems with people who don't wear the things that I like. The French guy was too weird and obsessing over his pants that didn't even look that good, the wrestler was too aggressive and violent to talk or even live with me, but the only one that i don't mind was the singer, song-writer girl because just like me she loves style and cares about her look which is who I am looking for being friends with. 

 c) Describe what your character felt upon entering the house and their response to it and initial thoughts.

As soon as i stepped into the house I was shocked because it was so big and full of luxury which i definitely what I am looking for. I stepped inside and then i saw the amazing stairs which lead to where I met everyone. I first thought that they would be a bunch of normal people but then I met that celebrity who is a singer-song writer and actress and that when i thought that we were going to get along just great, that if none of the other people come in and ruin everything while we are enjoying our time here.  



 This is when I first came in 
This is when the singer/songwriter came and we met for the first time
This is when we all met together 





Sorry Miss but when i tried to upload the video it said that it was too long and I did not know which part to cut out.




1 comment:

  1. *Please use a capital letter for 'I' throughout.

    This is great evidence of you demonstrating a growing confidence and development of character. You are clearly demonstrating the progress and development of your performance skills; experimenting with voice and physicalisation. You have answered the questions carefully and tried to include some examples from your practical work. To get a higher grade you just need to include some more explanation and depth to your responses, such as the reasons why you chose to do certain things and what you wanted to communicate to the audience. Well done. 5/8 Criteria B

    ReplyDelete