Tuesday 31 May 2016

video representing me

in this video I have added many things that can represent me, such as; Football and basketball, I added these two pictures because I love these two sports and I have played them for almost 7 years each, I also put pictures of my favorite football team and players. I have added many more other stuff. I think that I had done this project very well because I have managed to make up my own music to fit in with the video, I think I did pretty well over all getting everything in place and on point, If I would ever do this project again I would improve on making my song longer and more interesting. I am an IB learner because I have been organized by making it on time, even though there was a bit of trouble, I am also communicator because I have communicated the things that represent me in music which also means that I was thinking creatively. Over all I think that I did a good job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment