Monday 9 May 2016

pictures representing me

   
these pictures all represent me because in this collage i have added/ included my hobbies and what to do when i am free, such as me playing football, or who i like to hang out with like my friends. I feel that my family and friends are the people who made me who i am, without them i would have possible not have had any of these hobbies. I am also the time of girl who will always want to achieve something new a picture that would backup that is the graduation ceremony there was also a video of it on my other post. I love going to parties because that is the time i can really get closer to my friends. I have got an identity from my family and friends and they made me like playing football and  having a social life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment