Tuesday 22 November 2016

Stage Combat Choreography and Script with reflection:



Script and a small description 


Sophia has a present for Caroline, but it was too big and Caroline took that as an insult and thought that she bought it for her because she was fat, and then the drama begins.

Script:

Sophia: Hey 
Caroline: Hi 
Sophia: Happy Birthday 
Caroline: Thank you 
Sophia: I saw this amazing gift when i saw it reminded me of you
Caroline: Thank you I can’t wait to open it
                  ( i open the gift and look disgusted) 
Caroline: Are you sure this is for me 
Sophia: Ya, do you like it
Caroline: do you think I am fat
Sophia: what no why you don’t like it
Caroline: I hate it ( shove from the front)
Sophia: ( reacts) how could you ( shove from the front)
Caroline: (reacts and steps forward) 
Sophia: ( shove from the front) You should at least say thank you
Caroline: ( Reacts and steps back ) Never
Sophia: ( reacts and steps forward)
Caroline: I thought we were friends ( slap to the face) 
Sophia: ( ducks) 
Caroline: ( reacts) How did you do that
Sophia: (slaps to the face) 
Caroline: (slap to the face) 
Sophia: (block) I hate you
Caroline: (reacts) 
Sophia: (punch to the stomach) This is what you get for not appreciating what I got you 
                            (circle each other)
Sophia: (eye pock) 
Caroline: (reacts and slap to the face) 
 Sophia: (reacts)
Caroline: (Back hand slap)
Sophia: (reacts)
Caroline: (punch to the stomach) 
Sophia: (reacts) 
Caroline: this is what you get for being the worst friend ever (Punch to the stomach) 
Sophia: (reacts, falling down) AGHHHHHH!!!!!!
Caroline: (hair grab) we are not friends anymore!!!
Sophia: (reacts) AGHHHH!!!!!

THE END 

Reflection 


Person A
Ward Gunce su’s friend: Chareoline
I am going to be a lady that ordered clothes online but ounce s ( the delivery girl) The shirt that i ordered is 10x bigger than i expected it to be, so then i start the whole fight and get so mad that we start to fake fight physically since we are learning stage combat. I am a type of person who will get moody and mad very easily so that will be hard for Sophia ( Gunce su) to give me the present and me liking what she gave me

Person B
Gunce su the person that gets me the present: Sophia
She is going to be the person that gave me the wrong shirt because it was 10x bigger than i asked and It was wards birthday. Sophia ( ounce su) never new that Caroline ( ward) would think of it that way. She is the type of person that thinks that everything is fine and does not stress too much on giving presents to her best friends.

Scene background: 
We are fighting because she gave me the wrong shirt even though it was a mistake, but I think that she did it on purpose because the thinks that 
I am fat so than i start the fight. This is going to be a silly performance because we feel that it is going to be more funny and interesting, we also thought that we will have more ideas and dialogue between us and also acting serious is hard for some of us. 

How do you think your stage combat will go? 
I think that this will be good but i may have trouble trying to memorise the choreography and which one goes where in which place, But i still think that we will do a good job in total because we just need to practice a lot at home and at school. There may be some hard time with the reactions and how to be confident and for me to smile less during the plays.


In Drama class today we had to perform our performances that we had a week to practice on. Me and my friend Gunce su were one of the first people to preform on stage, and for me this is the hardest things but i had to get over it. I got a prop with me on stage and it was a big sweater so that it can be better with some props on stage. The performance did not go so well probably because we did not practice a lot and did not memorise the choreography probably and that will probably affect our grades. The techniques we used was slapping, punching, shoves and the extra move that we added eye pock. i also had the mistake of when i make a mistake on stage i just have to keep going, i can improve on that if i have confidence.







No comments:

Post a Comment