Monday 19 September 2016

melodrama characters




Melodrama Characters 



The first one that i have decided to choose is the damsel in distress because there is always someone that is saved by a hero because the villain took her and find a way to destroy her or whatever the villain desires. I have chosen to wear a dress that i wore from the graduation party last year, because the ladies are usually in dresses or clothes that attract the others. there poses are usually happy in the beginning or the end so i have decided to do one of those scenes. 



the reason i have chosen a superhero to be in one of my 3 melodrama stock characters is because i believe that in every story there must be someone to save the day and make it a happy ending. Superheroes come in many different shapes and sizes, i decided to wear a batman shirt because he is one of the most dominated superheroes, the cape is my mums abaya, i used that because I had nothing else to put as a cape and make it more realistic. The position that i have chosen was to look up into the sky/held my chin up high, with my hand on my hip and puff my chest.





The villain is one of my chosen characters, i chose a villain because superheroes usually appear if there is a crime, and those are usually made by the villains. For costume i was wearing another long black abaya, i used vampire teeth to make it look that i am a scary person, the fingers are from a witch costume that i have used for Halloween. The was on my side for this position so i can cover myself with my cape, I pointed my fingers from my right hand to show my fingers and the other hand to hold the cape, I believe that villain do that to hide themselves or people.

1 comment:

  1. Great job. Don't forget that it's not just the outfit that makes the character. There are facial expression and body gestures that also enhance melodrama characters.
    Criterion:
    A) 7
    B) 8
    D) 7

    ReplyDelete