Tuesday 9 February 2016

identity

                                                           this piece of work was homework .
                                                       we basically had to make a collage about
                                                         our identity. I put a picture of myself
                                                           , my religion, culture, background and
                                                            nationality. I also put things that I like
                                                             , such as my favourite food, favourite
                                                           animal and more. I could have been more
                                                             organized and got coloured ink. so I
                                                        could improve on making it look good.
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment